April Review in numbers

Tuesday, May 02, 2017

One of my favourite link ups is Deena's Month in Review, in numbers. I've missed doing it, so here goes for the month of April.





2 - Number of Weddings Miller Ellis photographed. I can't believe our wedding season started so early!

1 - awesome visit with my Grandmother. I don't get many Saturdays off, so it was nice to have a chance to go visit. I love this quick iPhone photo I grabbed of my sister with her.


4 - times Nick made me the worlds best protein pancakes


25 - the number of people who thought this photo was my bare legs (and not the mauve pants they are)

14 - Zumba classes attended (2 of which Nevaeh joined me)


1 - Fit Fab Fun box arrived  - the spring box - so much fun in one box.


14 - days of which I binge ate a the beginning of the month

16 - days of which I have not binged, and am now eating LCHF (low carb high fat) otherwords, keto, and am loving it. Will continue until my Birthday because ...cake! duh. and then back on it.

39840389 - times which my new office mate annoyed the crap out of me. So I took videos and pics of him. 


3 - hours of travel time, it took for me to take Abby to see The Bodyguard in Toronto .Worth all of the driving - because I've never seen her so excited for anything.


9 - Snap Chat selfies I found on my phone (between me and the kids)

9 - number of us who had brunch Easter Morning. And it was lovely :)


Make sure you go back to check out Deena's month in numbers and her link up HERE:)



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh my gosh! That picture of your mauve pants...too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up- I've missed your posts too. I need to pick your brain about this low cards high fat eating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I totally thought that about those pants, count me as one of the 25 :) You are the second person in my life to talk about that diet this week...hmm...???

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images