Ramblings of a very boring woman....

Thursday, February 04, 2010

In case you haven’t noticed, I haven’t been giving detailed accounts of my gym experiences lately. Just a quick ‘oww I’m sore’ but not detailed like when I first started this journey. Mainly, this is because it’s lost its novelty. For you and for me I guess. Plus nothing too exciting has happened recently. I haven’t puked lately on the gym floor, nor have I passed out. I get to the gym, do my training/cardio or just plain cardio. Not to exciting.
There are a few ‘Fuck you Nyrton –you’re the devil’ comments flying around, but other than that, not too exciting. I guess my body is getting used to the torture training so it’s becoming more routine for me. The gym has become another part of my daily schedule, so it’s not something I think to blog about anymore.

Until today that is. Because I had nothing else to blog about today. Nothing terribly exciting has happened to us this week. Work, gym, home. Sleep. That’s it. The only thing I’m noticing now is that I’m very very tired. My body is exhausted, but apparently is an amazing machine that does more than I give it credit for. I keep daydreaming about being thinner. I’m very impatient and want quick results and have to keep reminding myself that it will eventually pay off. I’m nervous about tomorrow’s weigh-in. I’m looking forward to this weekend. We have all the girls, and are excited for the Winterfest!! Plus Tanya and I have Valentines Mini-sessions on Sunday which will be so much fun.

Busy night tonight. Trying for another spin class. Then I plan on nagging nick to death until he finishes dishes.

Fun times.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images