Sometimes Mimi likes being a big sister...

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Especially when she's the Only big sister:) while Mady and Abby were at Camp, I took the younger girls to the park, and Mimi insisted on pushing Nevaeh...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nevaeh gets out of the stroller. I ask her to look at me and smile for a photo. She wont. Gone is my baby who used to sit and smile on comand.
Now she looks at me like this...
Photobucket
and then she freaking smiles for Mimi.....but not at me, just Mimi
Photobucket
Only because Mimi is making this face...
Photobucket
but then once in a while, I'll catch an honest to godness smile, when she doesn't see my coming...
Photobucket
My two babies. Not such babies anymore :(









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images