Style Perspectives - Graphic Tee

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Week 8 of The Blended Blogs Style perspectives! I've been so excited to see what Deena had planned for this week so make sure you check her out here. 

First off, look how great everyone looked last week:



So I have a few graphic tees but none are work appropriate. And since I have to work ( you know to feed the kids ) I wanted a tee that I could style for work. Here's where I had an "aha" moment. My Hubby has making t shirts at work for a while now and I asked him to make a shirt I needed so badly after Lauren Graham tweeted it.  And I got this :




To make this look work friendly, I threw a black blazer and black pencil pants on, some leopard flats and called it a day. Oh and some hoop earrings for fun. 




Nick was my photographer this morning, and wouldn't stop making fun of me, so I'm laughing like an idiot.


Anyone who knows me, knows Gilmore Girls is life, so this is my new fave shirt. I had seen Deena's sweater she posted on Instagram and I thought, why in the world hasn't Nick made me a GG shirt yet?? Be warned, I'll be making more! Need a custom shirt, he can do it. (click here) .


He also made me this fat Amy tank for working out and if you've been following along with my weigh loss journey you will know I will actually have to use it for cardio. Bah. 




Make sure to check out all the other ladies and how they styled their graphic tee ! 


ONCE UPON A TIME & HAPPILY EVER AFTER : Library-Lovin’-Lady
DAILY STYLE FINDS: The Personal Stylist
FOXY’S DOMESTIC SIDE: The Crafty Engineer
SIMPLY SHAUNACEY: Reformed Frumpy Mommy
TWO TEENS AND THEIR MAMA: Stylish Midlife Mama
RSQUARED: The Not So Nerdy Accountant
SHOES TO SHIRAZ: The Shoe Hoarding French Teacher
PUPPIES AND PRETTIES: Cube Dwelling Fashionista
MISHAPS AND MAYHEM OF SOLITARY LIFE: Single Girl, Simple Style
A LOVELY LITTLE WARDROBE: A Casual Petite
MAKING THE MOST OF EVERYDAY Classic Yet Current Over Forty
NICKANDNIK: Mama with Curves
LIVING ON CLOUD NINE: Blissful Fashionista
WHITNEY À LA MODE: A book-loving French Teacher


You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. I love all of this and I want to steal your shirt. So instead I will make your hubby make me some too. Yay for supporting Canada!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot even tell you how much I adore this being a fellow GG Girls lover!! So classy and fun lady!! You look adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shirt! So stinkin' cool that your husband made that for you! I think I need one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a shirt?! WHAT?! Also, we are twinsies again!!! Must be a thing that the locals all dress the same lol

    Simply Shaunacey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. must be - great to see you tonight by the way!

      Delete
  5. Why have I never thought to make my own Tshirt. I make them for the kids for birthdays all the time. I'm going to do 'Nobody puts baby in a Corner'. I'll blog it when it's done. Your shirts are perfect! Although you'll notice from my shirts that I am the cardio queen! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great tee (and styling). I hate to admit it - but up until a few months ago I had never watched an episode of Gilmore Girls - it is now on Netflix - so I am starting to watch it.

    lisa
    Daily Style Finds

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit, and it looks fantastic on you. I could never have my husband take my pics because he'd never be serious! Can we still be friends if I tell you I've never seen Gilmore Girls? I plan to, I promise! Missed you in Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love GG! Great tee! Love how you made the outfit work appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any graphic that mentions coffee is on the top of the list of perfection. Love this, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love pairing a graphic tee with a blazer. Perfect way to walk the line at work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, and what a line it is at work sometimes, I may have hid at my desk all day LOL

      Delete
  11. I {heart} this shirt! And GG. And the leopard flats which totally makes this work appropriate.
    ~Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  12. That graphic tee is totally meant for me. I love what it says and your simple styling. ;-) I am glad I was able to join in on the fun prompt today with my new graphic tee which I love. Check it out. =)

    I welcome you to stop by my blog. I recently started a linkup so join me this Thursday and every Thursday. The new linkup is currently live. This outfit is too good not to be shared. Thanks, Ada. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/04/thursday-moda-8-and-festival-inspired.html

    Have a great Monday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way to rock that tee. I have to admit I didn't know/understand the Lorelai reference til I read your post. Adding the blazer takes that graphic tee to a whole new level. Very professional yet edgy and fun at the same time. Love your hair, too. Pretty, pretty color.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images