i heart faces : Smirk

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I noticed this weeks them yesterday, on my facebook mini-feed. I thought to myself 'aww I wish I had a smirk photo', and then went about day.

So today, while sorting through photos from one of my shoots on Sunday I found this gem, and thought to myself 'duh, of course I had smirk photos!! This child would NOT smile!' No matter what Tanya or I did, she would not give a full smile. Tanya is literally dancing behind my head like a lunatic hitting me with my keys, and this is all I got ...the tiny smirk.

7

Check out all the other awesome smirk photos over at I heart faces:




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This is a great shot. I love that the background is full with the flowers, that really makes the subject (who is ADORABLE) stand out. Its a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot! We dance too. Faces. Nothing works. That is a wonderful smirk if I do say so myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes ... this is all you can get. and it's so delightfully wonderful. because it's the real child.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images