Day 120

Sunday, May 01, 2011

After my very very long day yesterday, I almost slept into today!!! I had a shoot at 9:30 and woke up at 9 – yikes.

We had Lisa’s youngest daughters first communion shoot.

Jamilyn looked so pretty

IMG_0416

After this, Nick and I went to Bradford to pick up the girls. To which we got to watch them play my new fave game ever, Just Dance 2

You can see the video of this on my facebook.

After this we took the kids to walmart to get all new helmets. One would assume this would be an easy task – wrong.

They were all so picky, and man helmets are pricey. Finally they all found the ones they wanted, so we went home and they all rode their bikes, even Nevaeh. I didn’t get photos. Ah well, next time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images