Man Buns and such

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Follow my blog with BloglovinNicks been growing his hair out for about 2 years now. The first 5 or so years we were together he had a shaved head. Somewhere along the way he decided he wanted to grow it to donate it. I thought he was just being lazy, but he was on a mission. It's basically at the point he can cut it now, and I will really miss his man buns :( please ignore cell phone photos - no time for real camera during the week.



In other news, Nick bought Mindcraft for 'Nevaeh' the other day. So far I've avoided this mind craft that all the kids are playing (like literally all of the kids of all of my friends) but alas, we caved. And now they all play. Nev and her dad have similar gaming styles. Also, even though he said he bought it for Nevaeh and it's a kids game, he stayed up late building her stuff on there. 






And another random photo from this morning. I was excited to wear flats today thinking it would be warm and there was a frost on the car. Instead of complaining, I wrote Nick a love note on his car. I know I know, I'm pretty adorable.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images