I'm back!

Saturday, March 28, 2015






Woah, it's been a long while since I last blogged here. Almost 4 years, which is crazy. I look back at these photos of my kids and get teary. Where did my babies go?

2011 was a crazy year for Miller Ellis Photography. We photographed something like 24 weddings (this was a huge leap up from 10 the year before). Something had to give, so I stopped my personal blog, and focused on Miller Ellis blogging only. After that, we've photographed anywhere from 30-35 weddings per year, I still work full time at Georgian College and chase after these kids. Lots has changed. Madison is now in Grade 10 in full on teenager mode. Abby is 12, going on 20. She's taller than Madison and it scares me. Mimi is 10, living with me full time now, and she's so much fun. Nevaeh is 6. I have no idea how the hell this happened. My baby is gone, and now an independent, musical, dancing fashionista with a love for lizards and snakes. It's the weirdest thing. 

I'm not going to commit to posting every day, maybe a few times a week, or sometimes I may just skip a week. Who knows. Last spring a friend of mine Shaunacey started a blog and I loved following along while she did the fashion challenges through Get Your Pretty On. Finally I joined in on the fun for the Fall Challenge, and then again for the Build your Basics, and Winter Challenges. I'm just about to start the spring one and I'm so flippin excited. I'll post about that here as well. 

Yay! To new(ish) beginnings. 

Cheers.

ps. Images courtesy of Raindance Photography:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images