Get moving

Thursday, April 23, 2015


If I'm being honest, I tend go hibernate in the colder months. Photography slows down. I need to edit less. Kids are playing mainly indoors ( except skiing and skating once a week) and well netflix, pretty throw blankets win out.  I binge watch a lot of TV as well as my annual watching of LOTR and LOST. It's rather pathetic. So with this nicer weather I'm trying to get my a$$ in gear and get outside with the kids more. Mimi and I have started a nightly routine of couch-2-5k. Lol. She's loving it. And we selfie each night for Fun. Tonight it snowed. So I'm on my couch watching Friday night lights instead. Spring weather better come back!

Here are a few funny selfies we've taken so far. And one night nev crashed our party



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images