Week 3

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

So this is week 3. Otherwise known As the week I'm down 11.8lbs total!! Crazy.


If you are new here. Visits these posts. 

So this week I lost 7.8 lbs. in one flipping week. And I didn't cheat on my program once.  I drank my 4 shakes every day and ate my two cups of veggies. And I'm super proud of myself. 

But I could murder a pizza right now. 

Kidding. It would probably make me sick. 

So hers my re cap of the last week

  • Day 1 was the hardest. Looking back but it really wasn't that hard 
  • Day 2 and 3 had I woke up with head aches but they went away mid morning. 
  • I've felt great since. I mean energy. Clearer head. No head aches. Not hungry. Not bloaty. So bizarre. 
  • I'm annoying stalking Instagram like nobody's business. Ive replaced eating with stalking hashtags. 
  • But I made a friend! While stalking the optifast hashtag I found others who were in similar programs. Turns out she's in the same one as me - small world. Now we're Insta friends and I go to her for support because she's in week 9. So she knows all the things. 
  • Nick quit smoking and I want to murder him. 
  •  I'm a psychopath. My mood swings are all over. I cry and scream and cry some more. I'm sure Nick wants to murder me. 
  • We are allowed to exercise in this program but only 3 days a week. I'm doing the 21 day fix videos but not daily. They kick my ass something fierce. Holy cow. 

That's it really. I'm hoping week 2 is as easy as week 1. Next week is my birthday so I'm sure it will be tougher. Yikes. 
To follow along you can catch me on Instagram @26weeksofhangry




You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Wooohooo- sending you a round high fives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats - that a huge accomplishment. Loving your weekly recaps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) means a lot. I didn't think many bothered to read them lol

      Delete
  3. You are going great friend! Keep up the good work! Woo hoo for seeing results!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I'm making some progress too :) It definitely motivates you to keep going strong I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this post made me sooooo happy this morning!! Not just because you had a successful week (though that's amazing) but because you found a friend AND that it's getting easier!!!! I do the 21day fix videos too!! love them!

    Keep up the great work lady!!!!

    Simply Shaunacey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And those videos are killer eh ?

      Delete
  6. So excited for you! It's so nice to see results when you're working hard. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for new friends and for ones who are going through the same things! Celebrating with you! Woohoo!
    ~Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So much goodness going on in your family. Yay, YOU!! You are an inspiration to all of us. Those 21 DF workouts are murder on my old, tired body but man, they are beginning to work. (Does anyone say "man" any more?) Glad that you are feeling better and your body is adjusting to the program. Yay for finding a pal to support, share and commensurate with. And hurray for Nick, getting all healthy, too. XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say man all the time lol man oh man. And trust me. They do a number on my body too. My currently fat but in progress body.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images