Beach Baby

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Saturday night, after a very long day (We had a Maternity and Newborn session today) I came home to a baby who was very excited to see me. I said hello, and then of course went to the computer to start loading my card to look at my pics from the day. Nevaeh of course wanted to play - outside. Her favourite place is our backyard. She bangs on the screen door wanting out.

Nick had spent the day with her, so she didn't want him, she wanted me....and I felt guilty! So I said screw it, put the laptop away (or at least away from me) packed her up and took her to the beach.

It was her first time actually in the water. Last year we played at Tyndale Beach but just in the sand , but this time, I let her go in...


Photobucket
As soon as I put her in the sand, she started to run AWAY from the water. I had to coach her to it...

Photobucket
Then I think she saw some ducks, and slowly started walking through the sand...

Photobucket
Then picked up pace...
She kept saying 'ewwww' with her toes in the wet sand.
Photobucket
She'd step in, scream run and go back. I quickly got tired.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Everytime I stood infront of her to take a picture, she'd scream, so here are a bunch of tooshie shots.
Photobucket
Have I mentioned lately how much I love living in Barrie?
How could you not?

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images