The final Canada Day post......Promise.....

Saturday, July 03, 2010

After bribing the children, so I could get one photo of them (I lied, I took like 200) we brought them to Promonade Days, downtown Barrie.
Where, they got their faces painted....
Photobucket

Photobucket

and were given Canada Flags, and some very shy clown (shy clown - I know right?!) made them balloon hats...

Photobucket

.....and then we walked Dunlop and looked at the shops .....but there were wayyy to many people around to take our time. While Nick was checking out something boring with Nevaeh the older girls posed for me in front of Manhattans (which by the way has the best crantinis ever)

Photobucket

We then got snacks, which I didn't take picutres of because we were enjoying them, and enjoyed the fiddlers downtown.

Photobucket

We finally went back home to get ready for fireworks. Kids were bouncing off the walls at this point, just waiting for it to get dark...

Finally the sun started setting..
Photobucket

And the fireworks began! I was excited to get shots of them until I realized I couldn't find my bloody Tripod. So, using my deck as a tripod, This is the lousy shot I got:

Photobucket

and some okay ones of the sparklers:

Photobucket

Photobucket

and here is the one and only family shot of the entire Canada Day fiasco

Photobucket


As taken by me in the window of some office space downtown:)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images