Day 31

Monday, January 31, 2011


Angela and I woke up at the crack of dawn, knowing that we had to be in the lobby eating by 7am, to hop the bus for our big jeep tour we were doing today, with my parents.

We get to our meeting spot, and my freaking camera dies. dead. I should mention it's only my point and shoot, but still. I wasn't about to take the Nikon on a jeep tour through the mountains and on a boat in a river, where I fully intended to drink my face off.

So I only had my underwater disposable camera on me.

Since I haven't developed the film , here's a pic from someone else. It's the boat where we had dinner (yummy yummy lobster) and danced and then jumped off into the water. Amazing day.

Thanks Daddy:) xo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images