Day 12

Wednesday, January 12, 2011



Madison doing her homework in bed, while Casper sleeps.

You would never know looking at this picture that hours before her and I were in a screaming match, and she was sent to her room grounded for the night. Oh, Pre-Teens, how I hate you. She's so hormonal right now, and I have no idea how to handle her. Nevermind that she's EXACTLY like me. Bah. We fight like sisters, more than Mother/Daughter, which I think is my first problem.

I'm not exactly sure why I'm sharing this, but usually I write happy things, I just want ya'll to know my life isn't all roses. Haha.

Nevermind I'm operating on NO sleep. Mimi and Nevaeh were up all night.

Hence the ramble.

I'm off to watch Rescue Me, and fall asleep doing so.

Night ya'll.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images