Good Friday

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Yesterday, we got together with my Mom's side of the family for Easter Dinner. Since it was GORGEOUS outside, we thankfully got to sit on the patio all afternoon. It felt like summer. It was so nice.

Of course, a long standing tradition in our family is that the 'grown-ups' get to have the patio chairs, kids don't. They sit on whatever is handy or go somewhere else. But when my mom told my cousins to get up, because Nick and I needed seats, I felt OLD. I can remember so badly wanting to be a grown up, and now ...well, lets just say some days I'd rather be 17 again.

Michelle didn't get up when my mom asked though, so Nick just took his seat by force...

Photobucket

Poor Michelle. Nicks not a lightweight.

Then I just took some random photos...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Speaking of feeling old. I can't believe these two are legal age to drink. It's freaking me out a bit.

Sarah got the girls some Easter Presents, and Mimi wasn't quite sure about the Pop Rocks...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Until Aunty Wendy showed her how to do it:)

Photobucket

Nevaeh spent the afternoon rolling in the grass. Weird kid.

All in all it was a good day, good dinner and good company. We don't get together as often as we should, so it was fun:)

And he's another peek at Michelle's Senior pics..


Photobucket



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images