Flashback Friday: Grumpy

Friday, April 16, 2010

Oops, I meant Grandpa. Or did I?

ha.

Photobucket

This flashback isn't so back. I took it in 2006, so really only 4 years. I don't have any other pictures of him on this computer, so 4 years will have to do.

Although he's crusty 98% of the time, he's still a very sweet man. Bitches about everything, but secretly loves attention. He's hilarious, and I love him to pieces. He's 'the man' at his seniors living place (not an old age home, just a place where seniors live.....) he's usually got at least one girlfriend, usually two. Big pimpin eh?

He also went into the hospital tonight, and I just got home from making sure everyone (my mom) was okay. He seemed to be coherent. Not sure exactly what happened to him, some sort of TIA or something (I have no clue, ask my sister the nurse) they're still running tests, and he's stuck in the hospital for a few more days. But when Nick and I saw him this eve he had his wits about him, and even got my joke when I told him he looked like shit. He giggled. He also laughed when Nick told him he 'better make sure he eats his jello!'. So that's a good sign.

So keep my Grumpy Grandpa in your thoughts/prayers. I need someone to keep buggin.....

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images