Day 36

Saturday, February 05, 2011


Woke up in a hotel room. For the 9th time in 12 days. Difference this time? I actually SLEPT last night. Was fantastic. In the Dominican I maybe got 3 hours a night. And that was interupted (thanks ang!)

I guess it was the driving from the night before. Anywho, this morning we met up with Kristen (the bride to be) and she brought us to this AMAZING home/chalet where the formal pics were to be taken after the ceremony. It was crazy. I'll be posting pics on the new M.E site later this week, once we launch it (so excited out our new .com)

Any who, it was a great day. I love shooting with Nick. I also love shooting with Tanya, don't get me wrong, we have a freaking blast, but it's fun to shoot weddings with your better half. We still haven't gotten to the "I'm sick of you" phase of the relationship. We get along really well. I don't actually think I'll get to that part with him. The fact that I know of the "I'm sick of you" phase probably is a good indicator of why I'm divorced eh? lol

Anyways, here's the last shot of the night. This little girl was dancing up a storm by herself


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images