Day 94

Monday, April 04, 2011

I started jogging last week. I can’t remember what day, though I think it was Thursday. I’ve avoided talking about that since last years fiasco with the losing weight thing.

I normally don’t jog, as I get terrilbly bad splints, but Nick got my some killer shoes last weekend, so I figure I’d give it a whirl.

I downloaded the Couch to 5K app to my iPhone, and off I went. So far not so bad. This morning though I so didn’t want to get up to jog. I wanted to cuddle into Nick and go back to sleep. He kicked me out of the bed. I think he wants me to jog.

Mady came with me this morning and we jogged in the rain, it was actually kinda pretty out. So at the end of our half hour jaunt, I took these (it was the ungodly hour of 6:30am or so)

IMG_0155

IMG_0157

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images