Flashback Friday (Mady)

Friday, November 27, 2009

This is my first "Flashback Friday"

I'm doing it for many reasons.

1. I don't have a lot of time these days, and this takes less thought
2. I'd like to have more than 1 one post per week on my personal blog.
3. I already have the pictures taken, so I don't have to take any (yes, I'm that lazy)
4. I spent last week going through all my old photos with Abby for her project and thought it may be fun to share a few.

I'm Starting with Mady, as she's my oldest. These pics were taken on her 6th Birthday, right after I had bought this house (and coincidentally right after her father and I split up). It was interesting year for sure for us, and very difficult for the kids. Especially Mady. So much change. But you can't tell from these pics. I can't beleive she's 10 right now.

They were taken with my cheap ass Kodak 3.0 MP Point n Shoot Camera. I tried to play around with them so they looked a bit better.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love you kid.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images