so, it was a long week

Saturday, May 01, 2010

And that is my excuse for not blogging since Monday.

I'm sure you don't care.

But I'm a little disapointed in myself.

Last night after suffering all day with massive sinus pain,

I figured I'd take the kids for icecream and get some good shots.

I got okay shots. I didn't edit them really, just a quick USM and levels. Because I was too tired to actually spend the time. Plus I'm now editing on my brand new laptop, which I'm still trying to get the hang of. (my old workflow was much much easier with 3 monitors). I need a laptop with 2 more screens. Maybe next year.

Did I mention my CS5 Design Premium got shipped yesterday? So excited.

Anyways - here are the shots from last night. I'm off to take some more photos.....It's been a busy weekend!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images