Miss Independent

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

I haven't blogged a lot lately. We've been super busy with photoshoots, so I haven't had time to take pictures of the kids. I've been editing like a mad woman, as well as hiding out away from work and friends, in denial that I'm turning 30 in one sleep.

But, I did manage to take these 2 pictures on Monday, while little miss Nevaeh insisted she walk down the steps instead of getting carried, like she normally does. Because she's a princess (like her mother)

Photobucket

the next time I blog. I will be 30. This bothers me.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh, you crazy lady... 30 is FANTASTIC... 30, flirty and thriving!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how 30 works for you...I've got two months until I turn the big three zero...eeeekkkk.

    Nevaeh gets cuter by the minute!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images