It's been a very long while since I've blogged. Being back on food is way more time consuming than grabbing shake and well since its wedding season and I have 4 kids something had to give.
This was it.
Some things to note:
- I'm currently down 87.8 lbs as of last Tuesday.
- no clue on total inches. That happens this Tuesday.
- speaking of Tuesday its my last class ! I still have 2 more weigh ins with my group but then we're on support group meetings !
- the end of our 26 weeks is sept 27. I'm very excited for this day.
- I'm on full food now ( though I choose to drink shakes for breakfast still. It's easier and makes me have breakfast. ) I know I'll get asked this so right now ok finishing up my optifast supply then I will be drinking shakeology.
- speaking of being on full food I feel like all I do is plan shop prep or eat. It's crazy. But I know exactly what I'm putting in my body and track it via myfitmess pal app on my phone. Until I get where I need to be ( no I don't have a number. Doc says my body will tell me) and then I can live at the 80/20 rule.
-Nick does most of our cooking. Bless his heart.
Here's a good pic. Of my fave pizza meal.
So for working out - some info on that:
- I'm still doing beach body work outs and Zumba a few times a week. I love both equally.
- I'm starting 22 min hard corps in September and hosting a challenge group with my sister. First time for me ! I'm really excited that a bunch of friends are trying it with me. Yay !! If you want to join let me know!! 8 weeks of boot camp style work outs that only take 22 min?! Yes please.
- also thinking of taking a barre class with Kristy. I'll decide fo sho this week.
Self esteem side of things.
- I have good days and bad. Some days I see my reflection and get excited like who's that sexy bitch.
- other days I feel discouraged because I have so much more to lose. But these days are less and less. Progress people.
- shopping has caused me a ton of anxiety. Crazy amounts. I can't shop in a store that doesn't have plus. Even though for dresses and tops I'm no longer plus I just can't walk into those stores. I feel judged like the sales people are looking at me like why is this fat girl in our store. I really hope this stops. I had a full blown panic attack in the gap Thursday.
- I'm in a size 16 pant. ( was 26) so thrilled about that too.
So I think that's it for me.