I'm failing again at blogging. I did manage to get a flew photos this week but then after binge eating this weekend I've been sick and forgot completely to post this.
Last Wednesday I had no make up and was super tired but my outfit was cute. It called for boyfriend jeans I subbed in my navy pixie pants instead for work :)
Thursday we held training sessions and I loved my poncho outfit. Poncho from American Eagle the rest old navy.
I forgot to get a pic of Friday's plaid outfit. But here is what I wore to a wedding Saturday. This wool tunic from reitmans is my fave thing ever. I love burgundy and I love ombré. Sorry for the washroom photo.
Sunday was relax day. Called for leggings and comfy sweater. Forgot a pic but here is a cropped in photo of the neck.
Monday was thanksgiving and the style challenge called for striped top floral blouse and black jeans with booties. Green utility jacket ( I wore cardi instead)
Yesterday's look was taken from the bonus outfits as I didn't want to wear boyfriend jeans to work. This was before I went home sick. It's a very fake smile.
I've been avoiding my blog. I even deleted the app from my phone because it's giving me anxiety. Needless to say I'm super busy this fall with a lot on my plate and don't have much time for anything. It's terrible. The blended blog ladies are doing a fall style series ( and I'm so out of the loop because of life that I didn't get my life in order to join in ) but I'll link up with them instead. But make sure to check them out !!
But enough about that. I got dressed in clothing this week. That fits ! What?!
After losing some weight I had to buy an entire new wardrobe. And figured Alison's style challenge would be a quick easy cheaper ( ha!) way of doing so.
Last time I did a style challenge with her I was a size 26 or 3x. Now I'm a ladies large and 16. Yay ! And now instead of awkward selfie shots I make other people take full body photos of what I'm wearing.
So what I wore this week:
Sunday - not a style challenge day but this outfit made me laugh. I was shooting mini sessions in the cold.
The joggers are from the gap and the best things ever. Plaid shirt old navy. Duck boots Payless. ( I'm cheap)
Monday - day one of the style challenge !
Loved this outfit. Though I look jay Leno ish on the right. Why is my face so long ?!
I only wore this outfit for half a day cause then I went to Adele and had to dress up.
Blouse - torrid
Jeans - old navy
Boots - Payless
Hat - forever 21
Tuesday - day 2 ( also I'm hungover here )
I would never think to put these colours together ever. Also my toms are filthy.
It's been a very long while since I've blogged. Being back on food is way more time consuming than grabbing shake and well since its wedding season and I have 4 kids something had to give.
This was it.
Some things to note:
- I'm currently down 87.8 lbs as of last Tuesday.
- no clue on total inches. That happens this Tuesday.
- speaking of Tuesday its my last class ! I still have 2 more weigh ins with my group but then we're on support group meetings !
- the end of our 26 weeks is sept 27. I'm very excited for this day.
- I'm on full food now ( though I choose to drink shakes for breakfast still. It's easier and makes me have breakfast. ) I know I'll get asked this so right now ok finishing up my optifast supply then I will be drinking shakeology.
- speaking of being on full food I feel like all I do is plan shop prep or eat. It's crazy. But I know exactly what I'm putting in my body and track it via myfitmess pal app on my phone. Until I get where I need to be ( no I don't have a number. Doc says my body will tell me) and then I can live at the 80/20 rule.
-Nick does most of our cooking. Bless his heart.
Here's a good pic. Of my fave pizza meal.
So for working out - some info on that:
- I'm still doing beach body work outs and Zumba a few times a week. I love both equally.
- I'm starting 22 min hard corps in September and hosting a challenge group with my sister. First time for me ! I'm really excited that a bunch of friends are trying it with me. Yay !! If you want to join let me know!! 8 weeks of boot camp style work outs that only take 22 min?! Yes please.
- also thinking of taking a barre class with Kristy. I'll decide fo sho this week.
Self esteem side of things.
- I have good days and bad. Some days I see my reflection and get excited like who's that sexy bitch.
- other days I feel discouraged because I have so much more to lose. But these days are less and less. Progress people.
- shopping has caused me a ton of anxiety. Crazy amounts. I can't shop in a store that doesn't have plus. Even though for dresses and tops I'm no longer plus I just can't walk into those stores. I feel judged like the sales people are looking at me like why is this fat girl in our store. I really hope this stops. I had a full blown panic attack in the gap Thursday.
- I'm in a size 16 pant. ( was 26) so thrilled about that too.
I've been so excited to post this. ( even though the name I drew didn't receive her gift yet. Stupid mail system !!)
My secret Santa is Sarah. Oh my did she knock my gift out of the park.
This is what the gift looked like when it arrived:
I was so excited when opening !!
Okay so Sarah. You nailed it. Living near in Canada I sadly don't have access to Ulta my fave store ever. When I did Sarah's hair challenge at the beginning of this year she posted about proud to she had found at Ulta or Target and I was always so sad. It's the only time I'm sad to be Canadian. Lol
Also I love eye shadow and lipstick so best gifts ever. But my fave fave thing from inside the hair kit is the wella dry shampoo. I've tried so many kinds and this is the best. It's amazing. Photo below is me with day 4 hair ( 4 days since last washed ) and dry shampoo. Also on my face is that lipstick.
Tried to show eye shadow. Can't tell in these photos but it's amazing. Love it.
Welcome to our little space on the internet. I quit blogging about 4 years ago when Miller Ellis Photography became bigger than we could have ever imagined. I'll share family stories, my journey through style challenges, and just fun things I enjoy. xo