Day 151

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Georgian Day!!!

Today was fab. Staff appreciation day all day. All morning spent in the Georgian Theatre listening to our MC Jamie Hall, and then our keynote speaker Paul Huschilt. Who was beyond hilarious with his Seven Humour Habits for Workplace Wellness. I laughed till I cried. It was fantastic.

Then we got to break out into mini seminars. I took hip hop. Yes me. Danced. hell,, I have the ghetto booty for it no? lol.

I learned to pop and lock. and i looked fantastic doing it.

After work (if you can call it work today), we went back to my moms swimming, because, well it was nice again.

Came home and thought my garden looked pretty so took some photos.

IMG_0532IMG_0534

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images