Week 7 - Optifast Weightloss Program

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

It's almost the end of the week. Thank goodness!!


So, on Tuesday I finished up my 6th week of my Medical Optifast Program, (5th full week on shakes only) and had my 7th class. 

If you are new here, and want to know about this program and what I've been up to, then check out these posts HERE.

Before I summarize this past week, I'll just say that Wednesday was a crapola day. Work was crazyness, I'm stressed and literally have every second of my evenings each night this week planned, photos to edit, and work outs to get in and my house is a disaster, and then my car died. Like just wouldn't start. It would make a noise, and then nadda. And I wanted to punch someone, and then have a beer. With a side of chicken wings. And chips. With popcorn, and icecream, and some wine.

Not even close to kidding.

I complained all the way home, stressed (leaving my car at the daycare and walking my ass home) and then complained more. Thank god for Nick who fixed said car. Seriously, he's pretty handy.

Anyways, after all of that I went for a run/walk to cool off and it worked better than food. GO FIGURE. I feel great now, and not guilty or bloaty or in food coma. So yay for non scale victory.

Other non-scale victories this week:

  • I did all 21 day fix videos last week. that's right, 7 in a row folks. 
  • I don't need to take crazy high selfies any more to remove chin, most of it's gone
  • I zipped up a pair of jeans I couldn't even get over my bum 4 weeks ago (Still can't wear in public because the the muffin top is just ridiculous - but they zip)
  • I made it through the first wedding of the season (on shakes) and didn't cheat!! Also, first long weekend of the summer and didn't cheat. one more to go on shakes.
Scale victory this week:

30 pounds down!!!



yes, that means I get a purse, though I did blow that budget on car parts last night (DAMN YOU CAR) I'll be able to get a purse in the next week or so LOL.

I was also not going to show a progress pic until I was done my shakes, but I don't think these pants will fit me this much longer. I may have one ore two more weeks in them. By the end of the day I can't keep them up.

disclaimer - the before is terrible. Also so is the lighting, also, my bathroom is a mess.EEK -here it goes.





Please don't judge me!! LOL

Okay that's it for this week, peace out. Here's to 7 more weeks on shakes and hopefully lots more scale and non-scale victories!



You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. You look amaz-balls. You can see all your hard work (physical and mental) is paying off. Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U r incredible...u should be posting this everywhere. Huge changes. U look fab. Xoxo ��❤ love ur hairgal mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you look amazing. So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I commented and then realized was logged into our business email and it posted as you, oops...anywaaaays.
    The difference is crazy! For realz. Each time I see you, I notice a difference but these pics are just amazing!! - Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a rock star, Nikki! Way to go! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. judge you? You look AMAZING!!!!!!! I am so impressed how well you're doing, seriously, the dedication is simply inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Nicole!! You're an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, I am so freakin' proud of you lady! You are rockin' this, yes you have mental set backs, but you're working through it and figuring it out. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy, wow...so proud of you, so pumped for you and can't wait to celebrate (and learn) along side you. High fives all around.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness, what a transformation. Love seeing your progress. The only judgement I can imagine you getting is positive, and in the form of praise. So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so amazing - love the progress pic, because it really shows how hard you've been working. I love your mental strength!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images