Mexico day 3

Saturday, November 14, 2015

I'm I'm I realize this is annoying. I'm treating this as my diary while I'm here so I don't forget. 


Today we decided a small group of us (16) would take cabs and go see the tulum ruins. We didn't want to do the transat tour. We ended up saving a lot of money and it our tour was more personal. If you are ever In the Mayan you should do tulum. 

After this we came back and spent the afternoon at the pool where we watched a group of Russians get drunk and jump off bridges drunk. Of course one smashed his head open so we got out of the pool now filled with his blood. Gross  Nick is having a siesta whilst I lay here blogging. It's 4:45 and I'm trying to nap but can't cause I slept 10 hours last night which never happens. 

I spent the evening with the boys. As the girls were all at the Bachlorette party and I'm too old for that. So I leaned many lessons on being a boy. Let's just say boys are gross 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images