Flashback Thursday?

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Since tomorrow is New Years Day, I'm posting my Flashback Friday today. I can do that. I have the power (and time it seems since I've been on Holidays all week)

Being the end of the year and all, I was thinking and taking inventory of all of the photos I've taken in 2009. And there have been A LOT. I've grown as a photographer, because well, I cringe while looking at pictures I took last January. But, when I got to March, and found this pic, I really fell in love with it. I never noticed it before. But I love their eyes. I think Tanya and I were playing around with a reflector if I remember correctly.

Photobucket
Look how little and bald my baby was :(

I'm seriously in love with the catch lights in Daelyns and Skylars Eyes. Love them.

So stay tuned tomorrow for a list of our resolutions. (Ours = the entire family).

Happy New Year!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images