he's one with animals....

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Okay - So I was JUST (I mean 20 min ago) on the phone with Tanya and hung up, and went outside to find a bird on my patio. Looking at me. I walked toward it, it flew away. I thought, hmmm. Weird.



Then, I walk down the side of my house and find 4 of the same birds. They don't move as I walk toward them. I'm not an animal person, and don't know much about birds, but I do know that typically they fly away and don't let you get near them. Wild birds that is.



So, I call Nick over..... (he was elbow deep in gardening - hence the dirt)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


People may not like Nick, but animals sure do:)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images