Day 57

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Busy day. But it was a nice one.

Started with waking up at the ungodly hour of 7:00am. This should be illegal on weekends. Why do children wake up and NOT want to go back to bed? It’s the only thing I’m looking forward to when I have teenagers I think. The sleeping in. But, I think by that time, old age will set in, I’ll no longer be able to sleep, and will resort to things like vacuuming into their doors to wake them up at noon (not that my mother EVER did things like that with us)

Tanya and I had a shoot in Bradford this morning, and then had the rest of the day off! So nice. Nick and I got some shopping done, I got my bath and body work fix (by the way for those of you who care, Wallflowers are the refils are on sale) and then we got a much needed grocery shop done. I should also note I’ve been to starbucks twice today. I wonder if there is some sort of addictions group out there for starbucks? maybe not.

Today’s photo (or photos) are courtesy of Nick and his phone. While I was out with Tanya this morning, Nevaeh wanted to colour. She got bored of the paper, and decided to do the following:

feb 26

I don’t even know what to say to this.

 

Ps. I’m excited for tomorrow – OSCAR night. yayay!! I’m going to win this year.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images