Style Perspectives - Jeans, Tee, Cardi + Statement Necklace

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Hello! Welcome to week 7 ( I think wow, 7 weeks already) of our style perspectives. Hopefully you've already checked out The Blended Blog and saw how Christy styled her prompt this week ! If not click here. 


First of all look how awesome the ladies did last week ( I say ladies and not we because I failed)




Moving onto this week. Cardi, tee, jeans and statement necklace. This is my life staple. I wear this formula often, but I was rushed when I remembered I couldn't do my normal photo shoot with my daughter Tuesday evening. So I threw this combo together quickly and had her photograph me at oh 6:45am .My hair is a disaster so forgive me. Otherwise I love this combo! I went with grey denim because I can get away with it at work during the week:)




Everything is shopped from my closet and at least two years old. My statement necklace is from JCrew, and purchased in NY. I have a thing about buying a necklace where ever I travel. I have 2 from Dominican, 2 from Mexico, a Vegas (topshop!!) one, NYC, and Boston. I love love when someone comments me on it and I can say 'oh I got it in Vegas'. I feel fancy.

Make sure to check out all the other ladies linking up below! (and join in if you want!!)



14 bloggers each picked a look that defined their personal style.  
The featured blogger on the Blended Blog showcases her signature style (the prompt for that day) and then the other bloggers (on their personal blogs) show how they interpret it.  
Make sure you stop by the Blended Blog to see the featured lady.  
Please link up on the Blended Blog to show us how you would wear the prompt!


Daily Style Finds: The Personal Stylist
Foxy's Domestic Side: The Crafty Engineer
Simply Shaunacey: Reformed Frumpy Mommy
Two Teens and Their Mama: Stylish Midlife Mama
RSquared: The Not So Nerdy Accountant
Shoes to Shiraz: The Shoe Hoarding French Teacher
Puppies and Pretties: Cube Dwelling Fashionista
Mishaps and Mayhem of Solitary Life:  Single Girl, Simple Style
A Lovely Little Wardrobe: A Casual Petite
Making the Most of Everyday Classic Yet Current Over Forty 
NickandNik: Mama with Curves
Living on Cloud Nine: Blissful Fashionista

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I LOVE This color combo!! Great jeans, I cannot find gray jeans anywhere! Oh that teal cardi with that adorable necklace....just love it gorgeous girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, Gray jeans were everywhere - and now it's impossible to find them. Weird eh?

      Delete
  2. Great colour combo!!!!! Also- no more snow! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, it's going to be 20 on the weekend - not as hot as vegas but I'll take it:)

      Delete
  3. Love the gray jeans, and the teal sweater is a really pretty color on you! Gorgeous! I love that you get a necklace when you travel - too bad you can't get another one in Vegas this week :(.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - someone should bring me home a necklace. You know a certain someone who lives in my city - AHEM shaun.

      Delete
  4. I might just adopt that idea of buying a necklace every place I visit. Your JCrew necklace is darling. Tried to pin your pic to Pinterest but no can do? Might you pin it to our TBB Spring and Summer Board? You look pretty as a picture. So glad you are playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we are twins except I think you pulled this stripes and cardi business off WAY better than me! Well done!

    Simply Shaunacey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe we are on week 7 already. I love the whole look - especially how you styled it with the grey jeans. Grey jeans are my new favorite jeans.

    Lisa
    Daily Style Finds

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the idea of buying a necklace on vacation. It totally would make me feel fancy to say I got it somewhere cool.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images