Why do we bother buying toys?

Monday, February 15, 2010

I ask myself this often. We've spent stupid amounts of money over the years on toys, with all the kids, Nevaeh being no exception. Except she's THE WORST for not playing with her toys. Instead, she likes random house hold objects, as seen below...


Photobucket
Portable phones. Her fave. She constantly walks around with one. We've tried to give her our old ones that don't work. Nope. She knows, she has to have the real deal.

Photobucket
Once she starts eating them we take them away.....and we get this...


Photobucket
Temper tantrums. Yes. Already.....


Photobucket
But then I distract her with some random noise like 'BAHHHHAHAHAHA' and she laughs and forgives me ......and then thinks 'oh look it's daddy's PS3 controller'


Photobucket

So I try and distract her with an actual toy...

Photobucket
And then she finds her stupid Iggle Piggle....I hate my mother for buying her this toy..


Photobucket
It scares me. It even scares my flash - it stopped working momentarily...


Photobucket

Photobucket
Then I beg and plead for her to stop playing with this annoying/creepy doll....

Photobucket
and she steals my BlackBerry. Bloody Child.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images