Serafina + Kayge; a love story

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Last weekend I shot this wedding with Charlotte Clements. You may recognize the bride from Cathy + Dave 's wedding last year that I also with Charlotte, as she was one of the Bridesmaids - actually come to think of it, I think she was the Maid of Honour. So this year, with Cathy expecting, it was her cousin Sera's turn to get Married.
I've spent all week trying to figure out which pictures I wanted to blog for this wedding, and it was really hard to narrow it down. So I'll probably post 2 or 3 days of it. Sorry. I just loved this wedding that much.
When Charlotte called me last year to see if I had July 10th free, I was so honored that they wanted me to be a part of this day too! I'd like to say for the record that the Vavala family are the most hospitalble family ever. As soon as I walked in to Sera's home where the girls and Mother of the Bride were getting ready, I was immediatley part of the family. These people are that nice. It set the tone for the day.
I can't think of words to describe the day. I knew from the moment I photographed the invites that this was going to be a very cool wedding. Their invites were a mini book of the story of 'them'. How they met, and how they came to be. And it's hilarious. I literally laughed out loud reading it.
Anywho, here are the 'getting ready' photos. Tomorrow I'll post the 'first vision' photos, and the pre-wedding shots.
Hope you enjoy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images