Day 111

Friday, April 22, 2011

My family Easter day!! We celebrated and my Aunt Jacqulines and Uncle Russ’s place. I took some pics, but not tons. Lazy-ish lately. Mostly cell phone pictures, but I did take the above header photo today which I feel is an accomplishment, as I haven’t take a photo of all 4 in a while.

1

I got cake pops from The Girl with the Most Cake. Tanya told about her, as she has ordered all sorts of stuff, and everyone loved them!! We’re all about cake on a stick.

2

I also got this cute pic of Abby. Got some of the other girls too, but they looked rather cold, so they didn’t turn out well. Abby can fake it good!

But I did get this of Mady with my cell….. and I love it:

IMG_0281

here’s mimi:

IMG_0291

And of course Nevaeh wouldn’t sit, so she’s not even in focus

IMG_0298

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images