Day 116

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It also rained today. Like crazy rain and thunderstorms I thought a tornado might come and take us away kinda storms.


Then at around 5:30 it stopped, and it was sill overcast, but perfect for photos. I tried to convince Nevaeh she wanted her picture taken.


She wasn’t having any of it


april 27


I couldn’t even keep her face in focus. She was jumping all over the place saying Grass Grass Grass over and over again.


It’s been fairly crazy lately, and I’m looking forward to my Saturday off with all 4 girls.


A Random thought for the day: I wonder why people who hate you and block you on Facebook still feel the need to read your blog? silly i think. but whatever read away, and then tell me ‘other people’ tell you about my blog.


and then finally I’ll leave you with this. A person once told me “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”…..enough said.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images