i <3 Vin Diesel.....

Sunday, August 09, 2009

For those of you who know me, you probably just said "what the???" as you know I cannot stand Vin Diesel. Or his fast furious silly fast car movies. Not up my ally whatsoever.

But today, Nick shaved his face. I don't mean trimmed his long ass goatee, but actually shaved it.

All of it.

Gone.

I happy:)

He actually doesn't look like Vin Diesel at all, more like Mr. Clean, but I wasn't about to put I Heart Mr. Clean on my blog Title.

BUT his bald head and rather large ego do bare a remarkable resemblance to Vin...

Photobucket
Pretty eh? I'm a luck girl I know

Photobucket
In the middle of shaving his head. Gross right?


Photobucket
Head shaved, now onto the goatee....



Photobucket
Washing off all that nasty hair ...this is a bit graphic now that I'm writing it...sorry if you have a weak stomach

And drum roll please.....




Introducing, my new man:

Photobucket

and is oh so famous 'I love you' face'..

Photobucket

Yes, I'm a lucky girl lol


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow he looks like a completely different person! I can relate...before I met Dan he had a goatee...I really don't like guys with facial hair so I'm glad he shaved it before we met haha.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images