Clips

Monday, August 31, 2009

It's been a few days since I've blogged, because we've been busy, and I'm on a mini-vacation at my parents house. Nick is up north for a few days, so I came to be spoiled by my parents.

Have I mentioned I'm a princess? My daddy thinks so.

True story.

In fact, as I write this, my mother just topped off my wine glass, and asked if I wanted anything else? Popcorn maybe?

What a life. I love parents. I may never go home.

Anywho. The reason why I'm blogging today is to show a sneak peek of the clips Nevaeh has been wearing lately....made by Feyjayne Clips (aka my mother) we're working on a site for her, but in the meantime, these are the crochet flower clips.

Photobucket

Adorable no?

Photobucket

Even my older kids wear them. Love them!!

Photobucket
Aren't her eyes just crazy? love them could eat her xo

So, keep checking for updates on the clip site. TONS of different styles to choose from.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images