My birthday week ( and Mother's Day )

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I'm Yes. I still get birthday weeks. I'm a princess. 



Last week was a bit crazy at work so celebrating didn't get to happen until Friday night. Madison babysat and all the grown ups ( my parents sis and bro in law and nick) all went for dinner to made in Mexico on Dunlop. Yum






At the end of the night they sang happy bday to me and made me take a shot. By this time I was a drunk fool. Ah well


The next day I had some photoshoot and then nick and I went to see furious 7.   Really good. I cried. 

While dropping off Nevaeh at my sisters nick got baby cuddles in

This is the only iPhone photo I took Saturday. Lol

Sunday was Mother's Day. I got to sleep in and Nick made me breakfast. We had a lazy morning, then I had a brilliant idea to go to Costco. Craziness. And then Walmart. Also craziness. At the end of the day I have new hanging baskets and and a new BBQ so I'm happy :)

Madison was at her dads Sunday morning and first thing send me this text. She is so my kid:


And then this portrait of me:




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images