Week recap

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

I should  really be blogging more. But as the nice weather has picked up I've found myself shooting more or spending time outside with the kids. A good thing I guess :) I have so many idea to blog about hopefully I actually get to it.


Photos have been hit and miss lately. I keep forgetting. I'll be much better at it once the summer challenge starts in a few weeks. I seriously am so excited for it to star ! If you want to do Something fun for you not your kids, not think about what to wear every day, learn how to mix and match pieces and build a great wardrobe this is for you. It's a great confidence booster and it's for every shape and size and age. My mom sister and cousin are doing it and loving it. Click HERE for more info

Here's a few things I wore over the last week. 





This last dress I forgot about. It's from forever 21 like 2 years ago. Love it !

And today :




That's all I managed to get photos of. Not bad I guess :)



 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images