Weekend re cap

Monday, May 04, 2015


Finally had some great weather here last weekend. When I wasn't working I tried to enjoy as much as I could. 

Friday right after work I met my sister at the park and nevaeh and lily played. Oh and Claire smiled at her aunty :)


Saturday was spent running around doing errands in the morning. Dry cleaners, garden centre etc and then we took the kids to see the avengers at the drive in.   Yay for drive in weather !


Sunday morning Nick took the kids out for the day as I had to clean and work. So nice to have the house to myself. I may or may not have watched 4 episodes of Friday night lights. 

This is an iPhone shot of one of the family sessions we had Sunday. Great weather!

All in all a great weekend. Can't wait for next weekend! Birthday and Mother's Day celebrations ! Woot!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images