Day 2

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I have a few seconds to myself so I can sneak in time to write this. As I write this, I'm having a snack, 15 almonds and a yogurt with flaxseed to be exact. I'm not sure if this is the correct combination, but it's all I've got in my house right now until I venture out to go grocery shopping, and I remember both those snacks in my list somewhere, so I'm making it work.

Today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. My migraine almost killed me yesterday and I thought it would carry into today but, it didn't. I actually feel pretty good. Other than having to pee every five minutes from all the yummy water I've been drinking it's been pretty good.

I went to the gym at lunch today and just did 20 min on the elliptical, which I hate, but I had company so it didn't seem to bad. Tonight is my training at 8:30 for an hour. I think I may die. I'm so nervous about this session I've been thinking up excuses not to go all day. Then it started snowing and I actually had the 'snow day!!' thought in regards to the gym. How bad am I?

I should really post a picture ...but I don't have one, so here's my self portrait I've done up of my face about having to go to the gym at 8:30pm when I'd much rather be snuggled up to my boy on the couch making him watch a re-run of Gilmore girls...

Photobucket
You are so jealous of my talent I know.

Anywho. Off to feed Nevaeh, clean the kitchen, do some laundry cook Dinner for Nick and I ( Omelets if you care) then off to the gym!! Hopefully I can walk tomorrow.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images