Day 137

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

No photo today. forgot OOPS!

But I did do this survey that Tanya emailed me.

What colour are your socks right now?
no socks – black ballet flats.

What are you listening to right now?

The photocopier. Music to my ears…… or not.

What was the last thing you ate?
Omg so yum – falafels , rice and hummus. Yum yum.

Can you drive a stick shift?

I’m trying to think of a dirty joke. But nothings coming to me.

Last person you spoke to on the phone
Tanya Ellis

Do you like the person who sent this to you?

Ya’ she’s okay.

How old are you today?

29 +2

What is your favourite sport to watch on TV
So you think you can dance. I declare dance a sport

What is your favourite drink?
Coffee. Duh.

Have you ever dyed your hair?
the question should be when have I NOT dyed my hair

Favourite food?
Jerk Chicken or butter chicken. Or Pho. Well I just like food. It’s all my favourite.

What is the last movie you watched? RIO – excellent.

How do you vent?
I don’t – I bottle it all up inside, then when something minor happens I explode and release all my hatred unto who ever is closest. Usually Nick. Sorry.

What was your favourite toy as a child?
Popples.

What is your favourite season?
Fall

Cherries or Blueberries?
Neither. Where are strawberries?

Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
No. I hate spam.


Who is the most likely to respond?
not sure

Who is least likely to respond?
No one.


Living situation?
I live in Sin with nick, our daughter Nevaeh and my older 3 children, Mady, Abby and Mimi.

When was the last time you cried?
I pretended not to cry at glee.

What is on the floor of your closet right now?
I don’t think I have a floor.

Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
Well I’m posting this on my blog. So everyones reading right? lol my 4 loyal readers are im sure anyways.

What did you do last night?
Came home, cooked dinner, burned 4 more DVDS (in addition to the 6 I burned Monday), Fed children, edited some wedding photos, Gave Kids a bath, sent nick out to get my video game, watched glee, watched some stupid show on history with nick, watched the Voice. Had a bath, went to bed.

What are you most afraid of?
Being fat forever.

Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
No thank you. No like it. (hamburgers)


Favourite dog breed?
Animals? I hate them. Kidding!!! Don’t call PETA. I like cute cuddly dogs. Whatever breed that is.

Favourite day of the week
Friday


How many provinces/states have you lived in?
Uno

Diamonds or pearls?
both.
What is your favourite flower?
Orchid.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images