Day 146

Friday, May 27, 2011

I’m feeling better today for the most part. Thank god Nick got me the giant bottle of midol.

Some days I hate being a woman.

I think I should read The Red Tent again and be grateful, because right now I don’t feel so grateful.

The girls come back today and I’m excited. I’m hoping for some nice weather this weekend because I have plans to garden tomorrow with the girls and pick out some flowers to plant and they can help me do my planters.

Sunday I’m not sure what we’re doing yet. But it will be a family day of fun-ness. Fun to me is shopping, and the girls won’t like that so we’ll have to find something else to do.

Any suggestions?

pic of the girls home watching movies. what you don’t see is Nevaeh to camera left jumping up and down on the couch. then every once in a while landing on Abby.

may 27

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images