Day 145

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I’m sick. Yes. Again.

Felt great last night. then 6am. BAM. stomach cramps from hell. Well then I wont go into the details but lets just say I’m sick. I think food poisoning. I guess I didn’t fully cook that chicken stuffed with broccoli last night. My gosh – brutal

THEN to top off matters, I get my monthly visitor. Im guess all of my readers are female so I wont gross anyone out here.

I lay in bed 50% of the day with heating pads and a bucket, and the other half I spend in the washroom wishing to die.

Nick came home, thinking he was doing me a favour, with a costco size box of pads (umm? hello pads? seriously?) and a giant bottle of Midol.

He’s lucky he’s still alive.

The only photo I have i took with my phone (really sick here people) and it’s of the new cool frames Tanya and I got from Sweet Soda Frames. They got delivered today. I’m excited.

may 26

And now im dizzy and exhausted so I’m back to the couch with heating pads.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images