Day 142

Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 2 of Tutu’s in meaford. (here’s what the inside of Jodi’s house looked like LOL)

IMG_0513IMG_0514

It’s was Sunny when we first got to meaford, then we get halfway through the morning. POURS rain. Boo.

We got home around 2ish. Spent the afternoon shopping at Walmart in Bradford (cause oh ya – everythings open in Bradford on holidays! Booya!)

Bought the older kids some summer clothes and other random things. Nick and I are the king and queen of random purchases. I think we got Toilet paper, bubble machine, rice, vegatables and dip and chips, and batteries. Yes, Odd.

I told nick I was on strike and not cooking. So he cooked me a yummy fantastical dinner while I parked it on the couch and watched Oprah and Cried for an hour.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images