Day 141

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tutu day.

Up at 6. Longest shower of life. Drag my ass to tanyas and load the truck up. We’re on our way.

Crazy accident on some side road I took. Here’s a pic.

IMG_0510

We’re bummed about the weather, it’s pouring and we realize we’re going to have to do indoor tutu’s for the first time in Tutu history. We pull up to Jodi’s house and Volia. She has a covered car port thing and it’s dry underneath. She saved the day!!! Outdoor portraits here we come! And they turned out great. I love the way rain makes everything so much greener….see?

3

We left meaford around 3:30 and what did I do when I got home? Tell nick I wanted to do a shoot of Nevaeh. I’m stupid.

1

DSC_0436

I then fell asleep on the couch I think when I got home. Exhausted.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images